- Every two minutes, someone in the UK is diagnosed with cancer. Over the last 40 years, survival has doubled, with half of patients diagnosed surviving for a decade or more.
- Cancer survival starts one day one of a cancer diagnosis, but while remission rates are improving, advances in cancer treatment have also introduced a wide range of long term side effects that require specialist help to manage.
- Cancer doesn’t just impact health: it also makes a significant impact on psychological wellbeing, as well as carrying practical implications. Recovery from cancer can also make survivors feel isolated.
- Perci Health believes that it’s time to let go of the last historical taboos surrounding cancer, and instead recognise it for the chronic condition that it is, and address the high physical, mental, emotional, social and financial costs associated with it.
- The Perci team have built the first comprehensive, digital cancer survivorship clinic. The service offers bespoke, convenient healthcare with a focus on holistic recovery, aimed at patients living with cancer, as well as those further along in their survivorship journey.
- The Perci platform offers access to a wealth of experts across multi-disciplinary fields, offering a physical, mental, social and emotional evidence-based care, with the aim of delivering better clinical outcomes for survivors.