- 40% of millennial men suffer from erectile dysfunction, 40% of men suffer from premature ejaculation, and 66% of men are dissatisfied with their sex lives.
- Mojo is a sexual wellbeing platform for men which is providing an entirely pill free, digital solution to help men overcome common sexual issues including treat issues such as erectile dysfunction (ED), premature ejaculation, compulsive porn addiction, low libido and performance anxiety.
- The platform consists of a subscription offering which provides access to pre-recorded content, live group sessions known as Mojo Connect, and live expert webinars, alongside a network of certified psychosexual therapists for 1-2-1 video coaching.
- Approximately $5bn is spent on erectile dysfunction (ED) medication each year, where the total ED market size is estimated to be $20bn given that 75% of men don’t currently seek professional help. Mojo believes that men are more likely to try a digital, pill-free solution, especially for such a sensitive issue.
- Mojo’s digital-only platform is truly scalable, unlike prescription medication companies which have local and international regulatory hurdles to overcome. Mojo already has paying customers from 36 different countries at this early stage.