Why are we excited about Metris?
- In a world where energy usage and cost are increasingly front and centre in people’s mind, Solar energy offers a compelling opportunity to reduce building emissions by up to 70%.
- In fact, Solar represents a £22 billion revenue opportunity within the commercial property sector alone.
- However, installation is complex, and evaluating a clear return on investment on panels remains a challenge.
- These obstacles have stopped commercial property owners from realising their portfolio’s solar potential.
- Metris’s end-to-end solution streamlines the commercial property owners’ solar energy transition, guiding them through their solar journeys from initial assessment to installation and ongoing management.
- With panels installed, Metris helps property owners monetise their solar investments by selling solar energy back to tenants, through contract digitisation and automation.
- With the cost of installation recouped in as little as three years, this unlocks a passive income stream for property owners, and helps them realise carbon emission reductions equivalent to removing 7 million petrol cars from the road.