- Video streaming needs – and costs – are growing globally. Data centres contribute more to global emissions than the aviation industry.
- Video will represent 82% of the total global internet traffic by 2022. Streaming video in ultra high- definition (UHD) on a smartphone produces 8 times the carbon emissions of standard definition.
- iSIZE has built a deep learning solution to optimise video streaming quality while substantially reducing size and bandwidth, making it quicker to transmit.
- iSIZE’s technology has applications across VoD, live streaming, gaming and IoT, without requiring changes to the streaming process or to end-users’ devices.
- iSIZE has a rarely seen level of commercial engagement in place for deep tech companies at this stage, with leading technology and streaming companies as their first customers.