- Every two minutes someone in the UK is diagnosed with cancer. These diagnoses produce millions of tissue biopsies that require meticulous review by a pathologist. Limited numbers of pathologists, coupled with an increase in cancer incidence, means overwhelming workloads on NHS pathology labs, potential delays in diagnosis and treatment, and difficulties maintaining the quality of diagnoses.
- Ibex has developed best-in-class AI solutions to significantly improve pathologists’ diagnoses of cancer, enable AI-powered quality control, reduce the occurrence of missed cancers, increase lab efficiency, and ultimately provide a platform to diagnose cancer at scale.
- Understanding pathology data reliably is a crucial pillar to building predictive cancer models, prescribing the correct treatment and moving the whole field of oncology forwards.
- Ibex’s technology has market-leading clinical-grade accuracy, which lends itself to becoming an essential component in digital pathology and better diagnoses to treat cancer.
- Aware of the paramount importance of accuracy in this field, Ibex has developed best-in-class AI algorithms for prostate and breast cancer detection, and is expanding to other tissue types.
- Ibex is among the first movers in pathology AI and has the first commercially deployed solution in routine clinical practice, recently establishing commercial agreements with leading companies in the field, putting them in the right position to grow at scale within pathology labs.